How to apply
Senior Research Scientist
For the production, processing and application of graphene. The candidate is expected to have research experience in silver nanoparticles or nanowires synthesis, processing and application in inks. Prior knowledge of spray, inkjet and screen printing along with strong interpersonal skills is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing next generation batteries, conductive inks and adhesives as well as EMI shielding materials. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to participate and join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge base of materials engineering
- Preferably with a B.S. in Engineering or Chemistry or any related field
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related degree is preferred
- Knowledge in graphene synthesis and functionalization is required
- The candidate is expected to have research experience in silver nanoparticles or nanowires synthesis, processing and application in inks
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills