How to apply
Senior Engineer for Electrode Coating
Primary focus in the electrode fabrication area. The applicant will design innovative slurry and coating strategies using a breadth of scientific knowledge and coating techniques. Three to five years of mixing and coating experience is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing next generation batteries, conductive inks and adhesives as well as EMI shielding materials. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to participate and join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge base of materials engineering
- Preferably with a B.S. in Engineering or Chemistry or any related field
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related degree is preferred
- Three to five years of mixing and coating experience is required.
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills