How to apply
Senior Battery Design Engineer
Experience in the lithium ion battery industry is preferred. Knowledge and understanding of lithium ion battery industry including material selection, electrode manufacturing, cell assembly, testing and failure mode analysis are necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing next generation batteries, conductive inks and adhesives as well as EMI shielding materials. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to participate and join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge base of materials engineering
- preferably with a B.S. in Engineering or Chemistry or any related field
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related degree is preferred
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills