How to apply
Lithium-Sulfur Battery Engineer/Scientist
The major focus of this position is the development and optimization of a lithium-sulfur battery. Three years of experience developing lithium-sulfur batteries is required.
Roles and Responsibilities
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing next generation batteries, conductive inks and adhesives as well as EMI shielding materials. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to participate and join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge base of materials engineering
- preferably with a B.S. in Engineering or Chemistry or any related field
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related degree is preferred
- Three years of experience developing lithium-sulfur batteries
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills