How to apply
General Accounting Manager
Seeking a full-time Accounting Manager to join Nanotech Energy, Inc. to fully understand end-to-end accounting operations, including the supporting systems, and be a key contributor in driving transformation of those processes to create standardization, support scalability, and to optimize month-end close operations.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Development of month-end close process.
- Monthly reconciliations for fixed assets, inventory, prepaids, AP, AR plus review of cash and payroll.
- Quarterly stock compensation and accruals.
- Identify system and process gaps and help develop and implement alignment with operations.
- Develop and maintain process, policy, and control documentation
- Assist in development of accounting policies and operations for new accounting initiatives and business processes.
- Create accounting memos.
- You will work closely with the CFO, Controller, external auditors, and external technical accountants.
- 3-5+ years of experience in accounting
- Bachelor or higher degree in accounting
- Experience with US GAAP and internal control best practices
- Experience creating accounting memos and process documentation
- Experience implementing and improving business processes and systems
- Experience operating with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience working in Excel
- Planning, analytical, and presentation skills
- Public Accounting experience
- Experience with Sage or other medium size accounting ERP software systems
- Experience with manufacturing company(ies)
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills