How to apply
Conductive Inks Specialist
Experienced scientist or engineer developing and formulating conductive inks for screen and inkjet printing applications. The candidate will be developing graphene-based inks for the growing markets of printed electronics and smart packaging. Materials and Process Engineer: You will be working with a cross-functional team of scientists and engineers to invent and prototype new techniques for the synthesis and processing of electromagnetic interference (EMI) shielding materials and adhesive applications. Prior knowledge of EMI/RF technology is preferred.
Roles and Responsibilities
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing next generation batteries, conductive inks and adhesives as well as EMI shielding materials. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to participate and join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge base of materials engineering
- Preferably with a B.S. in Engineering or Chemistry or any related field
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related degree is preferred
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge of EMI/RF technology is preferred