Senior Battery Materials Engineer/Scientist
27 February 2023
Knowledge of solid state battery development are highly desirable. Successful candidate is expected to play a key role in developing cathode materials for the production of solid state batteries.
Roles and Responsibilities
Nanotech Energy is focused on developing next generation batteries, conductive inks and adhesives as well as EMI shielding materials. Nanotech Energy offers the opportunity to participate and join in the growth stage of a startup company and contribute at all levels to make an impact. As a small company, the work setting is challenging and dynamic in a diverse environment that promotes teamwork and inclusiveness.
- The candidate should have a broad knowledge base of materials engineering
- preferably with a B.S. in Engineering or Chemistry or any related field
- Ph.D. in Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or related degree is preferred
- Strong Leadership skills
- Strong organization skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Qualified applicants are referred to send their applications to Beth Votaw at email@example.com In the subject of the email, please indicate which position you are applying to.